Google recently announced that Undo Send is no longer an experimental Lab, but a permanent feature in Gmail.
So if you forget to include an attachment or important information in your sent email, you can simply click undo send to retract it within 5, 10, 20, or 30 seconds after you hit the send button.
To enable the Undo Send option in your email account:
- Click on the Gear icon in the upper right corner of your Inbox and select Settings.
- Scroll down to Undo Send and check the Enable Undo Send box.
- Select your send cancellation period preference from the drop down menu.
Google has also updated its Google App Launcher to allow users to organize icons that they frequently use. To customize your launcher:
- Sign into your Google Account.
- Click on the Google Grid icon at the top right of your screen.
- Click on the desired app icon.
- Drag and drop it to different rows or screens according to your preference.