On Saturday, Sept. 19 through Sunday, Sept. 20, OIT will perform extensive system maintenance, such as data center improvements that require shutdown and movement of equipment, hardware replacement and infrastructure configuration. This extended maintenance window will run from 6 a.m. Saturday to 6 p.m. Sunday.
OIT services may be degraded or unavailable for extended periods during this maintenance window. These services include, but are not limited to:
- MyPack Portal
- Human Resources, Financial and Student systems
- DELTA Wolfware (Moodle, Mediasite, Collaborate, and WolfWare Classic)
- Virtual Computing Lab (VCL)
- WolfPrint services
- Hosted systems
- Networked Attached Storage (NAS) shares and exports
- Backup services
- RedHat Network / Satellite service
Other proposed extended maintenance windows that can possibly impact IT services include:
- Saturday, Nov. 7, 2015, through Sunday, Nov. 8, 2015
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2016, through Sunday, Jan. 24, 2016
- Saturday, April 9, 2016, through Sunday, April 10, 2016
For scheduled system changes and updates, see the Change Management Calendar or visit SysNews. If you have any questions, contact the NC State Help Desk at email@example.com or 919.515.HELP (4357).