OIT will offer “Data Security for Researchers” on Friday, Oct. 30 from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Currituck Ballroom of Talley Student Center.
If you are an NC State researcher:
- Are you funded by a federal grant?
- Do you or your students work with human subjects or vertebrate animals?
- Does your research group have a confidentiality agreement with a company?
- Is your data and intellectual property protected from cyber criminals?
- Did you know that there are specific locations where sensitive data should be kept?
Panelists, including faculty researchers, research administrators and Office of Information Technology (OIT) staff, will address these and other questions you might have regarding data security and storage. To register, visit Classmate. Lunch will be served.