During the Winter Break, the operating hours for the OIT Walk-in Center, located in Room 101 of the West Dunn Building (corner of Dan Allen Drive and Thurman Drive), will be:
- 8 a.m to 7 p.m. Friday, Dec. 11.
- Noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 12.
- 8 a.m. to 7 pm. Monday and Tuesday, Dec. 14-15
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays from Wednesday, Dec. 16 to Wednesday, Dec. 23.
- Closed Saturday, Dec. 19.
The Walk-in Center will reopen at 8 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 4. Customers who have left computers at the Walk-in Center will have to pick them up before 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 23, or they will have to wait until Jan. 4, when the Walk-in Center reopens.
The NC State Help Desk will be open during normal operating hours from Friday, Dec. 11 to Wednesday, Dec. 23. You can contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.515.4357 (HELP).