Are you looking for a way to keep track of your ideas, notes and to-do lists?
Now a G Suite core app, Google Keep makes it easy to organize your notes with color coding, labels and reminders. You can also:
- Manage items via the Web or mobile app.
- Record notes with voice dictation.
- Transcribe text from images.
- Share and collaborate with others.
- Pin notes.
- View, edit, insert, and create new notes in Google Docs.
To access Keep:
- Visit keep.google.com.
- Download the free mobile app via Google Play for Android or App Store for iOS devices.
- Open Google Docs.
- Select Tools.
- Select Keep Notepad.
To learn more about these enhancements and other new Google features, check out the latest edition of What’s New In G Suite.
For training tips, follow the NC State Google Services Team on Google+. To view upcoming workshops, visit Classmate.