All NC State IT professionals are invited to attend the Fall 2018 IT Community Event on Tuesday, Nov. 27 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Talley Student Union‘s Mountains Ballroom.
NC State CIO Marc Hoit will kick off the event with the Successes, Changes and Directions of campus IT. He’ll talk about IT projects that have impacted campus within the past 10 years and initiatives that will drive us forward.
The event also will feature two breakout sessions to learn about and discuss:
- Endpoint Protection Standard Rollout
- News on Networking
- The State of Storage
- Wolfpack Project Management: Tips and Tricks
- NC State’s SHRA/EHRA IT Position Transition
- ServiceNow and IT Service Management
- Configuration Management Environments
The afternoon will end with an ice cream social along with an opportunity to check out several virtual reality demos, play a variety of games, and win some fun door prizes.
If you plan to attend, please complete the 2018 IT Community Event Registration Form.