On March 15, OIT will kick off its first “What’s New Wednesdays” workshop that will highlight new features in Google Meet, Chat and Spaces. Register now for this workshop to learn how you and your team can optimize and maximize communication, collaboration and sharing with these Google Workspace apps.
Other upcoming OIT workshops include:
- Google Forms
Thursday, Feb. 16, 1-2:30 p.m. | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 1: Introduction
Thursday, March 2, 1-2:30 p.m. | On-demand
- Google Shared Drives
Thursday, March 9, 10-11 a.m. | On-demand
- What’s New Wednesdays: Google Meet, Chat and Spaces
Wednesday, March 15, 10-11 a.m.
- Gmail Level 1: More Than Your Inbox | On-demand
- Gmail Level 2: Advanced Productivity | On-demand
- Google Calendar | On-demand
- Google Keep: Introduction | On-demand
- Enhancing Sheets with Google Apps Script | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 2: Intermediate | On-demand
- Compliance Administration and Management in REPORTER
- Intro to REPORTER: Fundamental Concepts and Background
- Registering in REPORTER and Account Management
- REPORTER Course Admin Training
- REPORTER Instructor Training
- Supporting Accessibility as a REPORTER Course Admin
- Using REPORTER to Deliver Moodle Content: Setup and Management
- ServiceNow: Getting Smart with Knowledge | On-demand
- ServiceNow: Working in the Platform | On-demand
- Report2Web Training
Wednesday, March 15, 9-11 a.m.
- Managing Apple Devices with Jamf Pro
Tuesday, Feb. 21, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- HPC at NC State: Basic Use of the Henry2 Cluster | On-demand
- System Access Request (SAR) Training | On-demand
Training updates and new courses will be added to REPORTER as soon as they are available, so check back regularly. Search REPORTER by topic or scroll through all of OIT’s offerings.
For custom training, complete the Custom Training form. An OIT technology trainer will contact you to discuss options to meet your business needs.