The Office of Information Technology will recognize the extraordinary contributions of its employees during its 2023 Awards For Excellence program on Wednesday, April 19. The event will be held from 10 a.m. to noon in the Duke Energy Hall of the James B. Hunt Jr. Library.
The division awards program recognizes employees who have excelled in customer service, efficiency and innovation, human relations, outstanding state government service, public service, safety and heroism, and the spirit of North Carolina.
This year’s nominees include:
- Damian Boyce, Technology Support Services
- Ryan Gallagher, Security and Compliance
- James Glover, Technology Support Services
- Ed Rogers, formerly of Communication Technologies
- David Wagner, Technology Support Services
Winners will vie for the University’s Awards for Excellence. Each will also receive a plaque, $250 and eight hours of paid leave.