GET WOLF TV!| Pricing | Troubleshooting | Report an Issue | Questions? | Channel Guide | What’s On | TV Compatibility | Administrative Wolf TV
OIT delivers WolfTV in Clear QAM format, so you’ll need a TV with a QAM tuner. Most major-brand TVs manufactured after 2010 have one, but some do not.
Before you buy
- PackTV cannot provide a specific list of manufacturers that provide QAM tuners in their television sets.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the TV can receive a QAM signal.
- An ATSC or digital tuner, per se, is not necessarily QAM-compatible.
- Please see the lists below, but note that neither list is complete.
Manufacturers likely to have a QAM tuner:
NOTE: Some models of the above manufacturers do not have a QAM tuner, and you may need a code to activate the TV. Consult the manufacturer for details about a particular model.
Manufacturers with many models that do not have a QAM tuner:
Some Upstar models can receive a QAM signal if the firmware is updated. For details, contact Upstar technical support: 877.908.6777, ext. 3.
- Newer Visio models (2016 or newer)
- Consult with a knowledgeable sales person to determine if the TV you want is QAM capable.
- For a particular TV model, go to its manufacturer’s website and search for the model number.
The specifications for that model should indicate whether it is QAM compatible.
If you have determined that your TV is QAM-compatible but is not receiving the WolfTV signal, see Cable Service Troubleshooting.