Many of you have explored the new Google Sites since NC State’s early adoption of it last summer. Last month, Google rolled out the new interface to all G Suite (formerly Google Apps) customers with more features, including:
- updated drag-and-drop functionality
- simplified Google Drive integration and real-time collaboration
- Google Analytics for performance tracking
- more theme options
You will be able to continue managing classic Sites at least through 2017 or until Google provides a timeline to migrate it to the new interface in 2018.
To experience the new platform, visit Google Sites or follow these steps:
- From your Drive, select the New button.
- Select More and then Google Sites.
You can also take a tour of the new platform from the More Options menu within Google Sites.