The Office of Information Technology (OIT) will perform extended maintenance affecting multiple core components of the campus primary data centers from 6 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 30 to 6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 1.
IT services with dependencies on Data Center 1 (DC1) or Data Center 2 (DC2) may be degraded or unavailable for extended periods during the maintenance window.
Services expected to be offline for the majority of the maintenance window include, but are not limited to:
- MyPack Portal (Self Service)
- WolfTime (including Kaba web-based timekeeping)
- Other Human Resources, Financial and Student systems
- Password Self-Service pages
- OnBase Document Management System
- RedHat Network (RHN) Satellite service
Future extended maintenance windows are scheduled on:
- Saturday, Nov. 4 through Sunday, Nov. 5, 2017
- Saturday, Feb. 3 through Sunday, Feb. 4, 2018
- Saturday, April 14 through Sunday, April 15, 2018