The OIT Walk-in Center and NC State Help Desk will be closed during Winter Break — Sunday, Dec. 24 to Monday, Jan. 1. Be sure to request any IT support you need before the break.
The holiday operating hours for the OIT Walk-in Center, located in Room 101 of the West Dunn Building (corner of Dan Allen Drive and Thurman Drive), will be:
- 8 a.m to 7 p.m. today (Dec. 12) through Friday, Dec. 15.
- Closed Saturday, Dec. 16.
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Dec. 18 through Friday, Dec. 22.
- Closed Saturday, Dec. 23 to Monday, Jan. 1, 2018.
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 2 through Friday, Jan. 5.
- The Walk-in Center will resume normal operating hours on Saturday, Jan. 6.
Customers who have left computers at the Walk-in Center will need to pick them up before 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 22, or they will have to wait until Jan. 2, when the Walk-in Center reopens.
The NC State Help Desk will be open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Thursday, Dec. 21 and closing at 3 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 22. It will be closed during the Winter Break, but will resume normal operating hours on Tuesday, Jan. 2. You can contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or 919.515.4357 (HELP). Happy holidays Wolfpack!