From 6 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 22 to 6 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 23, OIT will perform quarterly extended maintenance that will require the shutdown and movement of equipment, hardware replacement and infrastructure configuration.
This extended maintenance window may impact major IT systems, including but not limited to:
- MyPack Portal (Self Service)
- WolfTime (including Kaba web-based timekeeping)
- Other Human Resources, Financial and Student systems
- Self Service Password Management
- OnBase Document Management System
- RedHat Network (RHN) Satellite service
More information will be posted soon on SysNews.
The next extended maintenance windows that can possibly impact IT services is scheduled on Saturday, Nov. 10 through Sunday, Nov. 11.