All NC State IT professionals are invited to attend the 2019 IT Community Event on Wednesday, Nov. 20 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Talley Student Union Mountains-Piedmont Ballroom.
This year’s plenary session will include an IT update from CIO Marc Hoit and the inaugural IT Community Awards.
The event will also feature two breakout sessions with the opportunity to learn about:
- Women in Technology Leadership
- Dev Tools and Resources
- System Administrator Onboarding
- Voices from NC State’s Project Management and Agile Community
- Fostering Communication and Collaboration
- Web Development
- IT Tools and Resources
- Agile Foundations Circuit Training
The afternoon will end with an ice cream social along with an opportunity to check out several demo stations.