Training & Help
A variety of training opportunities and support resources are available for Two-Factor Authentication on campus.
2FA at NC State
Set User Identification and Authorization (UIA)
2FA Training & Help
- Two-Factor Authentication at NC State (In-person workshops)
- Training will take place in a computer lab or classroom.
- Participants should bring their mobile device(s) to enroll and laptop (if not conducted in a computer lab).
- Registration is required.
Training & Support Contacts
Local IT Support
- Members of your local IT support staff are available to assist you with the 2FA enrollment process.
- Ask your supervisor how to contact your IT support staff.
If you do not have local IT support or your local IT support is not available: