The SortSite OnDemand tool is now available to campus to evaluate websites for accessibility requirements.
SortSite uses Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which is the new federal standard, to check for:
- accessibility issues
- basic coding errors
- browser compatibility
- legal compliance issues
- search engine optimization
- valid code standards
- usability issues
SortSite is available to teams on campus. To acquire a team license, send the following information to email@example.com:
- Primary contact name
- Primary contact email
- User account email, if different from primary contact email
- Team name
- Approximate number of users on team
For more information about SortSite:
- See Accessibility Scanner.
- Attend Using NC State’s Website Accessibility Scanner on Tuesday, May 2 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. in Room 110 of the Avent Ferry Technology Center.