Google has released a new Version History that will provide more real-time editing tools to help your team work efficiently in Google Docs, Slides and Sheets.
The new Version History feature allows you to ensure everyone on your team is making progress within the same document. Team members can:
- Name specific versions.
- View edits in more detail.
- View Clean Versions to see document without comments and suggested edits.
- Accept or reject all suggestions at once.
- Make suggestions with an Android or iOS mobile device.
- Restore an earlier version.
- Use add-ons such as Litera Change-Pro or Workshare to enhance functionality and compare documents.
For more information on the new Version History, visit Get on the same page: New Google Docs features power team collaboration.