The OIT Walk-in Center and NC State Help Desk will be closed during Winter Break — Saturday, Dec. 22 to Tuesday, Jan. 1. Be sure to request any IT support you need before the break.
The holiday operating hours for the OIT Walk-in Center, located in Room 101 of the West Dunn Building (corner of Dan Allen Drive and Thurman Drive), will be:
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. today (Monday, Dec. 17)
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Dec 18 through Friday, Dec 21
- Closed Saturday, Dec. 22 through Tuesday, Jan. 1.
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 2 through Friday, Jan. 4.
- Noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 5.
The Walk-in Center will resume its normal weekday operating hours beginning Monday, Jan. 7.
Customers who have left computers at the Walk-in Center will need to pick them up before 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 21, or they will have to wait until Jan. 2, when the Walk-in Center reopens.
The NC State Help Desk will be open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Friday, Dec. 21. It will be closed during the Winter Break, but will resume normal operation hours on Wednesday, Jan. 2. You can contact the help desk, at email@example.com, or 919.515.4357 (HELP). Happy holidays, Wolfpack!