ComTech’s Network group is responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the campus network equipment.
- Campus Data Network
- Network Security
- Wireless Network
- IP Address Management
- LAN Administrator Resources and Tools
Network Operations Center
The Network Operations Center (NOC) is staffed to support the campus from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
We provide after-hours support to campus for building network outages and campus-wide issues.
- Network Operations Center @ 513-9675 Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- IT Operations @ 515-5500 After normal business hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Report Network Outages and support for LAN Admins – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For help with general computing issues – email@example.com
- For help with computing issues in Residence Halls – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reporting Network Abuse – email@example.com
Report a Network Problem
Network support is available through a distributed support network of LAN administrators. NC State faculty and staff should contact their LAN administrators to report local network problems, a security breach, or to connect a computer to the campus network.
Students living in University Housing residence halls or on Greek Court should contact ResNet.
If you do not know who your local LAN Administrator is, search below by selecting your building/department.