ComTech’s Network group is responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the campus network equipment.
- Campus Data Network
- Network Security
- Wireless Network Access
- IP Address Management
- LAN Administrator Resources and Tools
Network Operations Center
The Network Operations Center (NOC) is staffed to support the campus from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
We provide after-hours support to campus for building network outages and campus-wide issues.
- Network Operations Center
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- IT Operations
After normal business hours, on weekends and holidays.
- Report a network outage – email@example.com
- Support for LAN administrators – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help with general computing issues – email@example.com
- Help with computing issues in residence halls – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report network abuse – email@example.com
Report a Network Problem
- To connect a computer to the campus network or to report a local network problem or security breach:
NC State faculty and staff should contact the LAN administrator for their building or department.
See LAN (Local Area Network) Administrator List.
- Students living in University Housing residence halls or on Greek Village should contact ResNet.