WolfBytes offers a range of affordable video filming, production and editing services for the NC State campus community. Staff include members professionally certified in Apple Final Cut and Apple Motion.
- WolfBytes Television
- Live stream to Web
- Vimeo and YouTube
- iTunes U channel creation and placement
- File delivery in multiple formats
- On demand through Vimeo and YouTube
- For client productions
Editing and Post Production
- Non-linear editing services for in-house productions
- Editing and post-production services
- Software Used:
Apple Final Cut (certified Pro), Motion (certified Pro), iMovie, Soundtrack
Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition
- Conversion to DVD, .mpeg, Quicktime, MP4 and other formats
- Preparing video for podcast
- Commercial-free, non-branded Web hosting for your videos
- Saves space and costs associated with online hosting
- Conversion to podcast
- Posting podcast to NC State iTunesU
NC State’s Information and Communication Technology Accessibility Regulation requires that publicly available multimedia be captioned.
- for a WolfBytes-created project:
- $60 per hour plus $1 per minute of the finished work
- Example: A 15-minute video that takes one hour to create would cost $75.
- for a non-WolfBytes-created project: See service cost (below).
- $60 per hour/person
- Two-hour minimum
- Possible additional charges for video location, staff needed, or work beyond normal business hours
Media and Student Services reserves the right to decline any project.
Samples of Our Work
- Media and Student Services Web page on Vimeo.