Project Portfolio and Process Services (PPPS) is a team within OIT Security and Compliance. PPPS works directly with other units by leading enterprise-wide projects and offering support as needed. PPPS works closely with the OIT Cabinet to continuously develop and evangelize project management practices within OIT.
- Improve communication among teams.
- Produce measurable results.
- Project Portfolio Management
- Align project outcomes to OIT strategic vision
- Develop a standard project management practice within the OIT community
- Maintain OIT project portfolio
- Train and mentor OIT staff on project management
- Change Management
- Ensure changes to the IT service delivery infrastructure are documented
- Promote best practices for managing change
- IT Service Portfolio Management
- Ensure that IT services and service offerings are documented
- Establish a service lifecycle process to manage services from initiation to retirement
- Promote best practices in IT service portfolio management
- Lavanya Sridharan – Team Manager; Project Manager; Project Portfolio Management process owner
- Dan Grigg – Project Manager; OIT Major Projects Portfolio administrator
- Kevin McDonald – Project Manager; Service Portfolio Management process owner
- Anthony Santucci – Project Manager; Change Management process owner
To contact the PPPS team, send an email.
Service Portfolio Management