The Application Infrastructure Services (AIS) team is part of the Middleware Services unit within OIT Shared Services.
The AIS team provides middleware infrastructure and application services central to the design, development, implementation, operation and enhancement of NC State’s enterprise administrative applications. Systems supported include MyPack Portal, Financial, Human Resources, Student Administration, document imaging and reporting tools. AIS works closely with OIT operations, platform, and application development teams to deliver reliable middleware solutions to address the business requirements and strategic initiatives of the campus community.
- Middleware infrastructure and application services design, configuration and modification
- Development of solutions and investigation of new technologies to further enhance existing application services and support new initiatives
- Middleware infrastructure and application services upgrades and maintenance
- Enterprise application support and problem resolution
- Middleware infrastructure and application services project management
- Support of application build and deployment activities
- Integration of enterprise applications with campus and external vendor applications
- Technical expertise for the enterprise application, batch and web services, and associated infrastructure components
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org