OIT Walk-in Center
Computer support is offered in the West Dunn Building. Students can receive support in these areas:
- Software/operating system problems, including virus and spyware removal
- Connectivity for users of ResNet and the campus wireless network
- Warranty and hardware repair for computers purchased through the NCSU Bookstore
- Unity account issues (e.g., password reset, disabled account)
The Walk-in Center will require your Campus ID card in order to provide you with the highest possible customer service. If you do not have a Campus ID card, the Wolfpack One Card office can address this issue. Thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.
101 West Dunn Building
On the corner of Dan Allen Dr. and Thurman Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27695
Please note: make sure you have at least 20 minutes to spend with a technician so we can properly diagnose your computer's problems.
Special Spring Break Hours:
Friday 3/7: 8-5
Saturday 3/8: CLOSED
Monday 3/10 through Friday 3/14: 8-5
Saturday 3/15: noon - 5
Walk-in Fall/Spring Support Hours:
Walk-in Summer Support Hours:
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
The Walk-in Center (WIC) is closed during all official University Holidays.
- If a university holiday falls on a Friday, the WIC will be closed Saturday as well.
- If a university holiday falls on a Monday, the WIC will be closed the Saturday before.
If classes are not in session, the Walk-In Center will close at 5pm.
On Saturdays and after 5:00pm, please ring the doorbell to gain access to the West Dunn Building for computer help.
For assistance via phone or email, contact the NC State Help Desk. For in-person support, visit the Walk-in Center.
Walk-in services are located in Room 101 of the West Dunn Building, 2901 Thurman Dr. The West Dunn Building is located on the corner of Dan Allen Drive and Thurman Drive on Central Campus (building 83 on campus map), next to the railroad tracks near Bragaw Residence Hall.
If you do not have a campus parking permit, public parking is available in the Dan Allen Deck (closest) or the Coliseum Deck (see area map). There is no student parking available in the lots adjacent to the West Dunn Building or in the Student Services lot across the street from the West Dunn Building.