The Office of Information Technology supports seven public Unity computer labs, which are open to all NC State students, faculty, and staff with active Unity accounts. All users of the university’s computing resources must abide by the NC State Computer Use Regulation Summary and Guidance as well as the Computing Lab Use Rules.
Labs and locations
- View a Google map of Unity Computer Lab Locations.
For more information about an individual lab, click on its pin icon.
- Also see Unity Computer Lab Locations.
Workstations and software
- During fall and spring semesters, a Unity computer lab is usually open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or it follows the schedule of the building where it is located.
- Changes in schedules are posted on SysNews as soon as they are known.
- See Unity Computer Lab Locations.