The Office of Information Technology supports seven public Unity computer labs, which are open to all NC State students, faculty, and staff with active Unity accounts. All users of the university’s computing resources must abide by the NC State Computer Use Regulation Summary and Guidance as well as the Computing Lab Use Rules.
Labs and locations
- View a Google map of Unity Computer Lab Locations.
For more information about an individual lab, click on its pin icon.
- Also see Unity Computer Lab Locations.
Workstations and software
Labs are operating on a revised schedule, as well as furniture layout.
Labs have a reduced computer/seating capacity due to physical distancing.
During the spring semester, the lab schedules are as follows:
- North Hall, CLOSED
- Quad Commons, 8 AM – 8 PM, Monday-Friday
- Sullivan, 8 AM – 8 PM, Monday-Friday
- Avent Ferry, 8 AM – 8 PM, Monday-Friday
- Wolf Village Gray, 8 AM – 8 PM, Monday-Friday
- ES King Lab – 8 AM – 8 PM, Monday-Friday
- Changes in schedules are posted on SysNews as soon as they are known.
- See Unity Computer Lab Locations.
More campus computer resources and collaborative technologies
- In partnership with the Disability Resource Office, OIT provides assistive technology software on all Windows computers in Unity labs.
- OIT also maintains at least one accessible workstation in every Unity lab.
- For details, see the NCSU Libraries’ Assistive Technologies Center (ATC).