Skip to content
ClassTech supports use of classroom technologies in learning spaces across campus.
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
Faculty can access HPC services in NC State’s high-performance research and education computing facilities.
- Research Storage
OIT provides 1 terabyte of storage space for any project that has been awarded a grant.
For available file storage types, see Storage Resource Summary.
- Virtual Computing Lab
NC State provides a remote access service that allows you to reserve a computer with a desired set of applications for yourself (or for your class or research group), and remotely access it over the internet.
- Globus Research Data Management
NC State supports the Globus platform as a service to move, share, and discover research data at NCSU and in cooperation with other universities.
- IT Accessibility
NC State IT Accessibility provides services and consulting to make the campus IT environment barrier-free for everyone in the NC State community.
Teaching and Research Resources outside of OIT
- Our partners in DELTA and the NC State Libraries provide multiple technology resources for teaching and learning.
- In collaboration with OIT and the Office of Research and Innovation, the Libraries also provide assistance with data management and other IT-related consultation services for researchers.
- Every college and many departments have an IT team that supports the work of faculty and staff in that campus unit.
Consult with your local IT support personnel about the services they provide.