These email services are available to all students, faculty and staff, except where noted,
- G Suite is the official university email and calendaring system.
- This is the email account to which all official university communications are sent.
- Your email address is in this format:
- For additional apps, see G Suite.
- Getting help. See Help Desk.
- Quick Start Guide. See G Suite Learning Center.
- Your official university email is always sent to:
- Google Generic Accounts facilitate group use of an email address.
- Email groups and email lists allow users to receive email related to a particular topic or from a particular group and to send email to a list of interested parties.
Available only to faculty, staff and graduate students.
- Email alias is an easy-to-remember alternative email address.
Available only to faculty, staff, graduate students, and student organizations.
- Updating your email address is done through the MyPack Portal.
- Email forwarding is discouraged but can be done within Gmail.
- Antispam and antivirus email scanning are provided by Google.
- Central email archiving and retention services are provided by Google Vault.
Available only to faculty and staff.
- To keep your email safe and secure, see:
G Suite Calendar is the university online calendaring resource for scheduling campus meetings, events and facilities.